Friday, May 2, 2014

our love story

Tyson and I knew each other and were actually "friends" in high school. It lasted for a little while, but eventually we went our separate ways. While Tyson served his mission in the Canada Calgary Mission I finished high school and started college. Shortly after Tyson returned we ended up playing futsal (indoor soccer) on a weekly basis with a group of mutual friends, which then lead to us dating and just under a year later we were married on March 23rd, 2013 and it was the happiest day of my life! I couldn't have married a better man. I definitely married up!

1 comment:

  1. I am a pretty lucky aunt to have you as my niece. I admire you Shay, and am proud of the person you have become. Love you!
    (good job on the blog, sorry I could not be of more help)

    ReplyDelete