Wednesday, July 23, 2014

"I'm feeling 22"

Yesterday was my birthday, the big 22 and I was lucky enough to share it, (like my past 21 birthdays), with my best friend (and twin) Shauni. To make this year the best yet Shauni, my mom, and I went and did some family sealing's at the St. George Temple. Being apart of something so special for those who were not able to do their work here in this life is always such and amazing experience. The spirit was just so strong. I can't imagine the joy these families and spouses feel as they become sealed to one another for time and all eternity. I'm so grateful Tyson and I were able to be sealed and have this knowledge that we'll be together FOREVER. I'm hoping this will be our new birthday tradition to carry on through the years.


 After the temple we met up with Whitney and Berkley for lunch and our best friend, Janessa, showed up with a cute little treat and balloons for us. She's such a great friend! I don't know what I would do without her! She has always been there for me and I hope we stay friends for a real LONG time :) 


After lunch we went shopping and got spoiled! 

That night we went to my moms for our birthday dinner where she made our all time favorite food, chicken pillows! 


I got a lot of birthday wishes and I loved them all, but I'm not gonna lie, my most favorite "happy birthday" came from one of my little nephews, Liam...wonder why? You'll see for yourself.... 


To finish off the night perfectly Tyson's family took me for kokamo sno and spoiled me more with presents. One of my most favorite presents was probably the one from Tyson...a new couch and recliner! :) They are the most comfy pieces of furniture I have ever sat on. I told Tys if we ever get in a fight, "I call the couch!"


 He's such a sweetheart! I sure love him and all that he does for me! 

This birthday has been so wonderful and not because of the presents or things bought for me, but for the quality time spent with the ones I love the most. <3



No comments:

Post a Comment