Tuesday, November 17, 2015

DIY Office Desk

First, let me start off by saying that I have the worlds BEST dad. Last weekend my sister, Shauni, and I decided that we wanted to build office desks. We have been searching for the perfect desk, and then I finally found free plans for the most adorable DIY desk from a Shanty2Chic pin on Pinterest. 


Without even having to beg or bribe him, my dad jump on board to help build our desks. And when I say he help, I really mean he did all of the building while we "supervised". 


The first desk took about 3-4 hours to build. Although, once he had the hang of it, the second desk popped up in about 45 minutes. My dad always amazes me with his talent and knowledge when it comes to building all our many projects we throw his way. 

After he built our desks, we just had to sand and paint them and they were done!


I absolutely love how the desks turned out. The hardest part for me has been deciding on how to decorate mine. 


I have settled with this for now, but if you know me at all, you won't be surprised when I change my decorations in a week or two. Until then, I am in LOVE. 




1 comment:

  1. I'm still so in love with these desks!! we WILL be those sisters and do this for a living some day. or I'd be real sad!

    ReplyDelete