Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Crazy Cat Lady

I vowed that I would NEVER be a cat lady. I never liked them growing up. I felt like all that cats did was scratch and bite you, and worse of all they would bring you dead rodents and expect praise. I never in a million years thought I would get a cat, let alone allow it live inside the house.

All of that changed the day this little guy came along.

DUNFORD LEE 

He loves car rides


Sleeps in the most awkward places

Is very religious and watches General Conference intently


If Tyson is home, Kitty won't leave his side


He likes to hid in very weird places, then either surprise attacks you or trips you



and most of all he LOVES to be outside...that is until the smallest thing spooks him and he takes off running for the house. 


He can be crazy, stubborn, and even obnoxious at times, but we love him like crazy and consider him part of the family. I'm not sure what we would do without him. 

And there you have it...blogging about my cat officially makes me a crazy cat lady. Deal with it. 





No comments:

Post a Comment