Thursday, April 28, 2016

My girls


This past weekend I was able to attend the Utah Dental Association Convention at the Salt Palace, in Salt Lake City with my dental office. It was such an amazing experience to learn new things to help improve not only my skills, but our office overall. Although I would have to say my favorite part of the whole week was getting to tour the grounds of Temple Square. We had a few hours to kill before classes started back up and decided that there was nowhere else we wanted to be than exploring the flowers around the temple. Thankfully we were blessed with a perfect day and amazing weather. 


I am so lucky to work with such amazing women. I look up to each one of them in different ways. They are great role models as mothers, wives, and friends. I don't know how I got so blessed with such an awesome staff to work with. 


No comments:

Post a Comment