Saturday, November 15, 2014

And then there were 3...

Sorry for the misleading title...but it's true. Our sister-in-law got this adorable little kitty from her sister and brought him home for the family, but Tyson and I kind of adopted him. Yes, not only am I the crocheting old lady, but I am also the crazy cat lady. Get over it ;) 
We struggled to agree on one name for him so we gave him all of them. Say hello to Stinker Bean kitty Spaz Hank Omaly Kevin Kili Winder. I know there are quite a few other names, but at the moment I can't even think of them, and can you really blame me? Most of us just stick with Kitty. I know, real original right? He's a cat, he doesn't care. Hopefully.
  ***UPDATE: Thanks to Tyson's buddy, Shad, Kitty's official name is Dunford Lee Winder***
  

He thinks he needs to be right next to us at ALL times. Adorable right? Right. 



Everyone keeps asking why we haven't had a baby yet, but the way I see it is we have the best kind.. He can feed himself, he is potty trained from day one, and you can leave him at home alone without getting CPS called on you. Whats better than that? :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment