Wednesday, November 19, 2014

We've gone country

Today we got to celebrate this adorable, caring, and fun loving little guys birthday. Brayden is such a fun addition to our family and I consider my self so lucky to be his Aunt. Plus his birthday party was the bomb-dot-com! Who doesn't love playing dress up at a farm?!



My dad really wanted to get a turn on the horse, however he's not as young as he once was and needed a little help.


It's so great that these kids have such good examples to look up to. I am definitely blessed with such a wonderful family. 




















I tired to act as brave as possible once it was my turn to ride the horse, you know, for the kids sake. What do you think? Can you tell how terrified I was? I sure hope not. 

One of my favorite and least scary parts of the night was the lawn mower ride.




















The cutest little cowboy I have ever seen.


The wonderful party planner, aka, mom and another darling niece of mine. Those eyes!




Overall the party was so fun and I can't wait to see what Melissa comes up with next year! No pressure ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment