Sunday, November 23, 2014

Christmas at the Winders

This year's Christmas was one for the books. Tyson and I went with my family up to Kaibab National park for our tradition of cutting down our  Christmas trees. Of course, being the perfectionist that he is, Tyson had to find the most beautiful tree, even if it meant we would be searching all day. Although this is a time when I am grateful for his OCD because i sure do love a good symmetrical tree. 




















Check out the muscles on this guy!


It was such a nice day and we loved just soaking up as 
much such as we could get.








In the end we found the perfect tree to haul home.


Even Tyson approved, which is a big deal. 


One of my favorite parts of the day though, was hanging out in the car with these two cuties. 


I can promise you that you will never catch Liam in the driver seat without a HUGE smile plastered across his face. This kid was born to drive. I fear for the day he turns 16, and so should you! 


Once we got the tree home we added a few lights and decorations and...WA-LAAA!


To top it all off I just finished these adorable crocheted stockings! They were my first pair and I can't wait to see what other styles I can come up with next year! 


And as mentioned in the picture above...."Have yourself a merry little Christmas" 

No comments:

Post a Comment