Tuesday, June 9, 2015

One last time


This past weekend was so fun. To start it off right Tyson and I went to a double birthday swim party out in Diamond Valley. Unfortunately the weather wasn't so great to swim, but we still had an amazing view for our BBQ and played lots of fun games inside with great friends. 


Since Kyson leaves for his mission on Wednesday we had to go do something fun one last time as a family. So my parents went and bought two Kayaks and our whole family (minus Ethan) took them out to break them in at Sand Hollow.


It was so fun to be out there with all of my family and just enjoy the day. Tyson even had fun because he could ride in the Kayaks without hurting his knee. We have already planned multiple dates to go back to the lake with these bad boys. 


Kyson is such a good Uncle. I sure hope the kids remember how much they loved him when he gets home in two years. 


Wow, can you say "MODEL SHOT!?" 


I caught my mom tearing up a few times. She was so happy to have her whole family (minus Ethan) together having so much fun. She is such a great grandma and will hopefully stay busy loving on all of her grand kids to keep her busy while Kyson is gone.

 Sunday evening we had Kyson's favorite food, Chicken pillows, for dinner. Then we all went out to Three Falls Elementary to watch Skyler and Kyson fly their remote control airplanes. Those boys LOVE their airplanes, and i'm sure that is one big thing Skyler will miss doing with Kyson when he's gone. Hopefully he can teach his boys how to fly so he will still have some buddies to go fly with.

 


I just LOVE  how easy it is to get these cute kids to smile. They are always so happy and make everyone around them laugh.  
                 



  Not only did we have a nice air show, but we also got to watch a fun boxing match with my dad and the kids. He is such a good grandpa. He used to be so quick to get angry and yell when we were kids, but once the first grand kid came around it's like a switch got flipped and he turned into such a calm, loving, playful grandpa. I can't wait to have kids and see how he acts with them. I have no doubt they will just love him.


Skyler thought he would give Carolee a little boxing practice, since her big brothers pick on her so much. I'm sure one day she'll pay them back. 


I can always count on this cute girl smiling for a picture with me. She LOVES to see herself on the camera. It's hard to believe how much love you can have for a child that's not even yours. She, along with all of my other nieces and nephews are one of my biggest joys in life. 




It was such a great weekend and I am definitely not looking forward to saying our goodbyes on Wednesday. Although, I know Kyson is going to be such a great missionary and will be back before we know it. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment