Thursday, June 4, 2015

Happy Birthday Grandma

Yesterday we got to celebrate my Grandma Spendlove's birthday. She thought that she was just coming for a small get together with my immediate family, but when she got there she was shocked to see most of her siblings, children, and grandchildren. She was so happy and kept telling everyone, "this is my best birthday yet!" 


It was so fun to do something nice for her since she is one of the most thoughtful people I know, and i'm not just saying that because she is my grandma. She NEVER forgets a birthday, anniversary, or holiday. She is always calling in to check up on Tyson, since he's always sick or injured lately. Once she hears one of us isn't feeling well she is on the phone making sure we know she loves us and is thinking of us. I love my grandma so much and don't know what I would do without her. She has definitely blessed my life and I can't wait to start a family one day and introduce my kids to her. They will be lucky to have such a wonderful great grandma.


Grandma with some of her great-grandchildren. <3


B is such a cutie. If you even mention a camera she will immediately pull this face while yelling, "CHEESE!!"


Kyson is such a great uncle to these kids. I sure hope that they remember him when he gets home from his mission. 

No comments:

Post a Comment